Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lights will guide you home

Right now I have COLDPLAY stuck in my head. They were on SNL last night, and they are quite good live. Most singers aren't, which is sad becase it makes me wonder how they even got signed in the first place.

Guess what, I'm not a robot. August 14, 2010



Anyway, this was my grade 12 Halloween costume. I don't ususlly have a legit costume, but that year I wanted a mask. (The year before it was a cape). I was inspired by Another Cinderella Story, Selena's character's friend (who is now on The Secret Circle) wore a similar dress mine. I was surprised I even found one! I had to alter the back becase it was a little too big. And then I bought a mask to match and all was good.
I realize I didn't include a picture of the mask on lookbook, but here is one:

The tree is blocking the feathers, but I don't seem to have a picture where they are visible.
I really do like masks, especially some of the ones they have on Gossip Girl! They seem to have at least one episode a season where masks are involved. Serena's are my favourite. They're gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment